Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Homage to Leonard Smalls, Lone Biker of the Apocalypse

Leonard Smalls Quotes:
- Raising Arizona (1987)
Leonard Smalls: You want to find an outlaw, hire an outlaw. You want to find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop. 

Leonard Smalls: Name's Smalls. Leonard Smalls. My friends call me Lenny... only I ain't got no friends. 

Nathan Arizona Sr.: You want that $25,000 reward, you go ahead and claim it. What's there to talk about? 
Leonard Smalls: Price. A fair price. That's not what you say it is, and it's not what I say it is... It's what the market will bear. Now there's people - and I know 'em - who'll pay a lot more than $25,000 for a healthy baby. Why, I myself fetched $30,000 on the black market. And that was in 1954 dollars. 

Nathan Arizona Sr.: I got the cops and the Federal BI out there lookin' for my boy... 

Leonard Smalls: Cops won't find your boy. A cop couldn't find his butt if it had a bell on it. 

Nathan Arizona Sr.: If you're looking for furniture or a shitbox, out there is the sales floor. 
Leonard Smalls: I'm not a customer. I'm a manhunter. But I do hunt babies on occasion. I heard tell you got one you can't put your hand to. 
Nathan Arizona Sr.: How do you know about that? 

Leonard Smalls: That's my job. I'm a tracker. Some say part hound dog. 

Smalls is a finder of men. He rides alone and lives in the underworld. He represents evil.
source: imdb.com


Leonard Smalls Memorial T-Shirt Leonard Smalls Memorial T-Shirt,
Pay homage to the lone biker of the apocalypse in this tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fandango.com Movies Near Daytona Beach (32114)

Your Ticket to the Movies

Fandango - Movie Tickets Online
The all NEW Fandango VIP is here. That means better tickets and better perks. Join Now for Free. Sign up now.

Discount Auto Parts

Choose an Article by Topic

DAYTONA BEACH (47) FLORIDA (43) SOCIALMEDIA (41) PLACES (37) WHAT TO DO (37) FUN (30) TRAVEL (29) DEALS (27) EVENTS (26) BEACH (24) LOCAL (22) SUMMER2015 (22) PEOPLE (20) PICTURES (19) ENTERTAINMENT (16) PROMO (16) FEATURED (15) LIST (15) TRENDING (15) ATTRACTIONS (13) VIDEOS (13) FUNNY (12) NEWS (12) NIGHTLIFE (12) COUPON (11) CONTESTS (10) MOTORSPORTS (10) ANIMALS (9) HOLIDAY (9) Photography (9) SHOPPING (9) BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT (8) DINING (8) FASHION (8) BEACH SAFETY (7) BIKING (7) DIY (7) MOVIES (7) ROADTRIPS (7) SWIM (7) BOATING (6) PARKS (6) SIGNS (6) WTH (6) ART (5) ENVIRONMENT (5) FESTIVALS (5) MUSIC (5) NASCAR (5) TWITTER (5) DAYTONA (4) SWEEPSTAKES (4) VACATION (4) WEATHER (4) BackToSchool (3) CRUISE (3) FALL (3) HALLOWEEN (3) QUOTE (3) SAFETY (3) CAR SHOW (2) FAILS (2) FOOD (2) JOBS (2) LOST&FOUND (2) MARINA (2) PETS (2) SPONSOR (2) TICKETS (2) WORKOUT (2) CHARITY (1) EDUCATION (1) FREEBIES (1) INSTAGRAM (1) PICNIC (1) POLL (1) RACE (1)

Find Flights to and from Daytona Beach

Find Sports Tickets